FundGlobam Monthly Market Monitoring July 2021 edition reported 93 relevant events out of a 1133 events collected.
Europe’s contribution is the most important share with a total of 60% collected events; 16% from Asia-Pacific, 12.5% from Middle East Africa and 11.5% from America.
Regulatory aspects have been highlighted principally in Croatia, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Norway, the UK, Canada, as well as regulatory changes provided by the European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA).
Statistics data have been mainly published in Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Iceland, Macau, Taiwan, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, South Africa.
Some news to be highlighted:
- Denmark: New money laundering package from the Commission
- France: New rules on marketing, in particular cross-border, come into force on 2 August 2021
- France: LCB-FT: the European Commission publishes a “legislative package”
- Ireland: EU AML Legislative Package Published
- Italy: CONSOB notice of 7 July 2021 regarding the transposition of the guidelines issued by ESMA on some aspects of MIFID II requirements relating to the function of compliance control with the rules
- Luxembourg: Communication related to the publication of the Law of 21 July 2021 transposing Directive (EU) 2019/1160 with regard to cross-border distribution of collective investment undertakings (“CBDF Directive”), and in particular the process of de-notification of Luxembourg-based UCITS: Circular CSSF 21/778.
- Romania: National provisions governing the marketing requirements for UCITS and AIFS
- South Korea: KoFIU Notifies Foreign VASPs of Their Obligation to Register
The Monthly Market Monitoring Report is available on FundGlobam DiGital, our online platform.
FundGlobam DiGital is accessible via the Client Access red button on fundglobam.com: please connect and download the Reports from the “Market Monitoring” folder.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
The 2021 edition of FundGlobam Monthly Market Monitoring is reaching a scope of 80+ markets covered:
Asia Pacific (APAC):
Australia, China ROC, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Taiwan
European Union (EU):
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA), the European Banking Authority (EBA), the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA), and the European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA).
European Economic Area (EEA):
Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
Andorra, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland and the UK (engaged into Brexit)
North America (NAM):
Canada Ontario and Quebec, the USA
Latin America (LAM):
Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Peru and Uruguay
Middle East-Africa (MEA):
Bahrain, Dubai, Israel, Kuwait, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates