FundGlobam Monthly Market Monitoring March 2022 edition reported 33 relevant events out of a 853 events collected.
Europe’s contribution is the most important share with a total of 60.02% collected events; 17.12% from Asia-Pacific, 8.91% from Middle East Africa and 13.95% from America.
Regulatory aspects have been highlighted principally in Croatia, Denmark, Hungary, Luxembourg, Sweden, as well as a certain number of regulatory changes.
Statistics data have been mainly published in Luxembourg.
Some news to be highlighted (in alphabetical order):
- Bahrein: Central Bank of Bahrain issues revised Collective Investment Undertakings regulation
- Germany: How sustainable is Germany’s insurance industry?
- Hong Kong: Joint circular to intermediaries – Concurrent SFC-HKMA thematic review of the distribution of non-exchange traded investment products
- Luxembourg: Restrictive measures of the EU in response to the current situation in Ukraine
- Luxembourg: Launch of the ESMA Common Supervisory Action on valuation of UCITS and open-ended AIFs
- Luxembourg: Law of 25 February 2022
- Norway: Sanctions against Russia incorporated into Norwegian law
- Portugal: Transposition of Directive (EU) 2021/338 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 February 2021 amending certain requirements related to commodity derivatives markets provided for in the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II)
- South Korea: FSC Changes Rules to Promote Overseas Business Expansion of Financial Institutions
- Sweden: Proposal for new rules on cross-border distribution of funds
FundGlobam DiGital is accessible via the Client Access red button on fundglobam.com: please connect and download the Reports from the “Market Monitoring” folder.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
The 2022 edition of FundGlobam Monthly Market Monitoring is reaching a scope of 80+ markets covered:
Asia Pacific (APAC):
Australia, China ROC, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Taiwan
European Union (EU):
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA), the European Banking Authority (EBA), the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA), and the European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA).
European Economic Area (EEA):
Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
Andorra, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland and the UK (engaged into Brexit)
North America (NAM):
Canada Ontario and Quebec, the USA
Latin America (LAM):
Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Peru and Uruguay
Middle East-Africa (MEA):
Bahrain, Dubai, Israel, Kuwait, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates