FundGlobam expands its operational teams in Luxembourg and/or in Paris.
- Integrate the management team as Administration & Finance Manager
- Be in charge of the accounting, periodic reporting and annual accounts with the trustee
- Manage clients contracts follow-up and billing
- Take care of administrative and HR tasks
- Prepare budget and financial planning
- Manage reporting to the management
- Prepare consolidated annual accounts
- This position requires a highly motivated, proactive, confident, and assertive person, with a dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- You have proven experience in administrative and financial management
- You develop strong knowledge or interest in finance and in particular in the investment fund industry
- You are fluent both written and oral in French, English; German is a plus
- You are dedicated to work and appreciate working in a fast-growing environment
- You are seen as a proactive person with good communication skills
- You are keen to learn and want to develop your technical expertise
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have a good sense of organisation, rigour, and the ability to meet deadlines
- You are a strong team player and client-driven
Founded in 2009, FundGlobam is an expert firm focused on the knowledge and the practice of the fund distribution markets.
The FundGlobam’s approach is based on a permanent investment in global fund market expertise with a particular deep focus on distribution.
Headquartered in Luxembourg with a subsidiary in Paris, we provide solutions to the asset management community from all domiciles to supporting the distribution of investment funds and asset management services across the globe.