FundGlobam Monthly Market Monitoring December 2022 edition reported 49 relevant events out of a 920 events collected.
Europe’s contribution is the most important share with a total of 69.02% collected events; 12.93% from Asia-Pacific, 9.20% from Middle East Africa and 11.85% from America.
Regulatory aspects have been highlighted principally in Bulgaria, Chile, Denmark, Dubai, ESMA, Hong Kong, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden as well as a certain number of regulatory changes.
Statistics data have been mainly published in EFAMA.
Some news to be highlighted (in alphabetical order):
- Belgium: Update of the Communication on electronic submission to the FSMA of information on undertakings for collective investment
- Belgium: Pre-contractual information for financial products
- Bulgaria: Communication on forthcoming liabilities for ABMs and AIFMs in January 2023
- Cyprus: New Form CBRT-CIF, Freedom to Provide Investment Services and Activities (Cross Border Activity) – Further clarifications and information requested
- Denmark: New factsheet for investment funds
- Denmark: Additional interpretations from the European Commission on the Taxonomy Regulation
- Denmark: Reporting for the financial year 2022 under the Taxonomy Regulation (Article 8)
- Dubai: Notice of Amendments to Legislation December 2022
- Hong Kong: SFC to launch investor identification regime in March 2023
- Hong Kong: Circular to Intermediaries – Launch of the Hong Kong Investor Identification Regime
- Italy: Consob amends the Issuers’ Regulation about key information that investment funds must disclose to savers
- Luxembourg: Guidelines on the UCITS risk reporting (URR)
- Netherlands: Technical standards SFDR in force
- Netherlands: Nrgfo amending Act: the comparison map, key information document and asset segregation rules
- Slovenia: Implementation of the Tariff novel on ATVP fees and fees
- Sweden: FI has decided on amendments to two regulations
- UK: 10% depreciation notifications
FundGlobam DiGital is accessible via the Client Access red button on fundglobam.com: please connect and download the Reports from the “Market Monitoring” folder.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
The 2022 edition of FundGlobam Monthly Market Monitoring is reaching a scope of 80+ markets covered:
Asia Pacific (APAC):
Australia, China ROC, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Taiwan
European Union (EU):
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA), the European Banking Authority (EBA), the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA), and the European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA).
European Economic Area (EEA):
Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
Andorra, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland and the UK (engaged into Brexit)
North America (NAM):
Canada Ontario and Quebec, the USA
Latin America (LAM):
Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Peru and Uruguay
Middle East-Africa (MEA):
Bahrain, Dubai, Israel, Kuwait, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates