FundGlobam Monthly Market Monitoring January 2023 edition reported 23 relevant events out of a 600 events collected.
Europe’s contribution is the most important share with a total of 61.84% collected events; 16.50% from Asia-Pacific, 12.83% from Middle East Africa and 8.83% from America.
Regulatory aspects have been highlighted principally in Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, Philippines, as well as a certain number of regulatory changes.
Statistics data have been mainly published in Cyprus, EFAMA.
Some news to be highlighted (in alphabetical order):
- Austria: FMA participating in ESMA Common Supervisory Action 2023 on MiFID II rules on Marketing Communications
- Denmark: The DORA Regulation has entered into force
- ESMA: ESMA and the UK FCA agree MOU on the recognition of UK benchmark administrators in the EU
- France: Publication of the new directive on corporate sustainability reporting (CSRD)
- Germany: New German Holder Control Regulation (Inhaberkontrollverordnung)
- Japan: Memorandum of Cooperation with the European Central Bank
- Luxembourg: Grand-ducal Regulation of 23 December 2022
- Norway: Amendments to the Reference Value Regulation -on ESG factors
- Philippines: Rules on Sustainable and Responsible Investment Funds
FundGlobam DiGital is accessible via the Client Access red button on fundglobam.com: please connect and download the Reports from the “Market Monitoring” folder.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
The 2023 edition of FundGlobam Monthly Market Monitoring is reaching a scope of 80+ markets covered:
Asia Pacific (APAC):
Australia, China ROC, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Taiwan
European Union (EU):
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA), the European Banking Authority (EBA), the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA), and the European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA).
European Economic Area (EEA):
Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
Andorra, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland and the UK (engaged into Brexit)
North America (NAM):
Canada Ontario and Quebec, the USA
Latin America (LAM):
Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Peru and Uruguay
Middle East-Africa (MEA):
Bahrain, Dubai, Israel, Kuwait, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates