FundGlobam Monthly Market Monitoring October 2021 edition reported 80 relevant events out of a 1196 events collected.
Europe’s contribution is the most important share with a total of 75% collected events; 11.75% from Asia-Pacific, 3.25% from Middle East Africa and 10% from America.
Regulatory aspects have been highlighted principally in France, Germany, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania, UK, Canada as well as a certain number of regulatory changes.
Statistics data have been mainly published in Brazil, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal.
Some news to be highlighted (in alphabetical order):
- Austria: Approximately one quarter of net assets volume in Austria is already invested sustainably
- Cyprus: The Alternative Investments Fund Managers Law
- EIOPA: Commitment to support the insurance and pensions sectors’ efforts to tackle climate change
- ESMA: Q&A update – Application of the UCITS Directive
- Germany: Bafin to publish a circular on high-risk countries,
- BaFin to publish a Crypto Transfer Ordinance
- Luxembourg: FAQ update on UCITS Law, FAQ and guidance on virtual assets
- Switzerland: AMAS to publish Recommendations on Minimum Requirements and Transparency for Sustainable Investment Products
- UK: InvestA new UK prudential regime for MiFID investment firms, Changes to UK MIFID’s conduct and organisational requirements
- Brazil: Racial Equity Promotion Pact creates protocol to include race on ESG agenda
- Dubai: DFSA to issue guidelines for Financial Institutions Adopting Enabling Technologies
FundGlobam DiGital is accessible via the Client Access red button on fundglobam.com: please connect and download the Reports from the “Market Monitoring” folder.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
The 2021 edition of FundGlobam Monthly Market Monitoring is reaching a scope of 80+ markets covered:
Asia Pacific (APAC):
Australia, China ROC, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Taiwan
European Union (EU):
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA), the European Banking Authority (EBA), the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA), and the European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA).
European Economic Area (EEA):
Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
Andorra, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland and the UK (engaged into Brexit)
North America (NAM):
Canada Ontario and Quebec, the USA
Latin America (LAM):
Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Peru and Uruguay
Middle East-Africa (MEA):
Bahrain, Dubai, Israel, Kuwait, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates