Spanish investors placed around € 0.5 trillion in investment funds: 64% are invested in Spanish funds and the remaining 36% in foreign funds.
Any information about the Spanish market? Please complete the form below and we will contact you soon.
Following General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), FundGlobam commits to protecting privacy and security of any FundGlobam website visitor data. We do not sell, rent, lease or disclose personal information of our website visitors for any purpose. Please feel free to read our GDPR policy.